Friday, August 14, 2009

Pounding the pavement......

My posts about the many beers that have been brewed, one of which I just recently kegged,and wines I have waiting to be bottled will have to wait.

I've been busy making an attempt at getting on the ballot of the coming local election. I'm running as a third party which requires me to get 93 signatures in order to get on the ballot in November.

I've got 108 so far. I'll probably get about 20-30 more before I submit my petition on Tuesday.

I'll probably need to at least pull 350-450 votes to squeak out a win. So it's going to be a continuance of going door to door from now 'til November.

In the mean time spread the word,

Tim Davis for Wheatland Town Council.

For The People

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO TIM!!!
    I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting site you got here. I found it randomly while looking through fans of Liberty and Tyranny on blogger. I am a grad student in Chicago and an aspiring writer with a blog of my own (rjmoeller.com). Check it out some time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete